Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday June 30, 2009

I am back working on the digitization project again. It looks like there's a handful that still need to be finished. I decided to give some of the PNCA staff a little "thank you" and I got them gift cards to a local coffee shop. I just really appreciate Serenity, Sara, and Dan's help and guidance through my many learning processes. I really feel like I have learned a ton here. It really does feel like there are big things happening around here and they will be in for a lot of changes. It's been really wonderful to sit back and watch a lot of it. We are getting all new computers for the lab, and so there is finally going to be a makeshift learning commons out in the library! I also had my teaching session this weekend and it was so great. I taught them how to determine the difference between Google Images and Artstor. It went over really well (and I got an A). So I will be eager to teach a similar class like this in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment