I finally got around to finishing the video transfer project--all I had left to do was finish the new covers for the new DVDs and get them on the shelf. I am really glad to be finished with the project, even though I am still working on transferring some of the video art collection, there are no students to help me out and so I am doing it myself. But this has no deadline, thankfully.
I am really moving along on my teaching module. I am terrified to teach for real, but maybe even more terrified to teach in front of my peers. They already know how to navigate databases and perform searches, but I am most afraid that I will say "um" too much and fidget and talk too fast. I am really trying to have a good solid outline finished for class this weekend.
Also partly because of the job prospect, I am using my collection development class to do some research on Institutional Repositories, which will be a function of the new librarian's job. I know very little about it, but I am going to use this chance to sound like I know what I'm talking about in the interview :)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment