Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Arrived at PNCA to new software installed on my computer. Apparently, along with transferring the video collections, I will also be creating backup copies of supplemental DVDs to be kept in Dan's office, in case they are lost. I am really not planning on taking ownership of this process, and don't plan on putting serious effort to seeing it through. I will instead be consulting with Serenity and Sarah about the tutorial I am creating for the Art Index Full Text module. I need to have it finished in 2 weeks, so I really want to get going on it. Wednesday, I am going to work on the online aspect of the module, for the Art Index tutorial half of the module. I also need to write up my Outcomes and Objectives sheet for the module, as well. I am going to be doing that on Wednesday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment