Today I figuring out the DVD processing program on my own. I had some troubles figuring out where to compress the DVD so that it will fit on a blank one. Anyway, I got it figured out and am going to finish this one and not ask for more to do. I should probably write up a quick how-to sheet so that once I am finished here, others can carry on.
I am also rethinking my classroom plan for my Instruction class. I think it was too much to tackle in only 3 weeks. I am going to talk over my new idea with Dan to see if it's something he would approve.
It is summer break at PNCA and there are no students here. The regular staff are really busy with their own projects and so my original idea needs more time to complete.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment