Monday, July 6, 2009

Wednesday July 2, 2009

Worked on some videos today and updated my working spreadsheet. I have to say: I think I might be winding down my practicum experience. I have been there for 7 months and have all but completed my video transfer project. I will still continue to go to PNCA, but I think that there are other things I want to learn about that aren't considered practicum projects. I think that I need to observe a beginning and an end to the experience. i really am so glad that I chose PNCA to do my practicum. It's been the best, most organic learning environment, and I feel like Dan has been really nurturing and supportive of my education there. He's held nothing back--anything I am curious about he will discuss with me. It's wonderful! His enthusiasm for his library is infectious. And he's willing to try anything there. Really wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment