After a long Spring Break, I got back to PNCA to get back to work . Since it looks like much of my experience there will be self-directed, I decided to begin focusing my efforts on developing a teaching module for the library. I spoke with Dan about this and he is very supportive and excited about this. So in order to know what to expect, I sat in on one of his classes yesterday. He introduced me to the instructor of the Painting Composition class and I observed the library instruction session and took notes. It was really laid back and engaging. It makes me excited to begin forming my own session, too. I'm planning on sitting in on a couple more of Dan's sessions with different classes so I can understand the things that I'll need to be covering. I really hope for this to eventually be my strong point.
Anyway, OLA starts tomorrow so I won't be back to PNCA until Monday.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment