Wednesday, April 22, 2009
April 22, 2009
This week I am working on finishing up the video transfer project and getting it so that I don't have to oversee every single step. Looking back, this has taken a lot longer than I thought it would have. I have learned that working with student workers is a really time-consuming effort, because they have their own priorities and projects going on, so your stuff isn't as important. And I want it done well, correct, and in a reasonable amount of time. So basically, I have ended up doing a lot of the work myself. I am really eager to get working on a new project, too. Once my semester is over I will have more time to spend on developing my class module to teach. And I will be able to do some reference work, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment