Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Wednesday March 18, 2009
I've been taking some time away from the internship because I have so much school work to do this semester. I really need to refocus on my tasks at PNCA, but with 3 looming school projects, it's really difficult. I think the digitization project is pretty much on autopilot now, so that's good. I really need to make sure all the cataloging is complete on the animation videos for the upcoming amination festival, and touch base with Rose about our progress. I'm feeling really frazzled these days, like there's not enough time in the day for me to get all the things I need accomplished done. Dan and Serenity have been really understanding and let me take a day off here and there, but I'm wondering if I might need to reformulate my schedule so that I'm not spread so thin. I'm at PNCA Monday through Thursday from 2pm until about 4:30. That's a short time to be there but it's consistent, which I think is important. I really don't like going in like once a week and having to be briefed on everything that's happened while I wasn't there. So I feel that this is a good schedule--I'm just so loaded down with things for class that it seems like a chore to have to go. I need to speak with Dan this afternoon about my next project. I'd loke it if he let me use the next few weeks to gather information and data about student/faculty library usage which is what I'm doing my research proposal on for my 810 class. It's library related, and it's even his library-related. So we'll see. I'm really looking forward to the end of this sememter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment