Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Tuesday, Feb 17, 2009
Today I am meeting with Leah Bobol to go over student resumes in order to figure out who to interview to be my assistant. The communications dept has some extra work study money in their budget, so this student will ultimately be helping me with the video transfer process as well as helping out the Comm dept with the upcoming Animated film festival this summer. I will be helping with the interviews and training the new hire to do the VHS conversion while I'm not here. I asked Dan what I should be looking for in an applicant and he said just to consider this person my assistant, and that any tasks that need delegating, to delegate to him/her. This will be great--school is starting up again next week and I'm beginning to get really busy with my schedule. Being able to have a student do work for me will take a load off. Anyway, we'll see how the meeting goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment