Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday, Feb 19, 2009

I'm going through my list of animated videos that the library carries. I'm checking each title in the catalog and checking to see if more information needs to be added. I am really beginning to think that Rose may just need a quick tutorual on searching the catalog, because many of our titles (that she thought were missing things) are just fine. I spoke with Dan about the best way to go abuot broaching the subject with her and he said just to come out and tell her that there might be some tips I can offer. I suggested that in addition to that, I create a little flyer with basic catalog searching tips so that Rose can distribute them to her visiting colleagues. I'll look into developing that after I've trained my assistant on the VHS conversion project.

No comments:

Post a Comment