Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Tuesday July 8, 2009
Today Rose Bond (the Animation faculty member) was back at the school. She had been in New Zealand for a month teaching at a workshop there. So the hustle and bustle of the animation festival/workshop is back on and I am tying all the loose ends up as far as making sure we've got all the DVDs she needs and that they are findable in the catalog. She was very complimentary of my work and she kept saying how much she appreciated what I've done and that I've made people "very, very happy". So that felt really wonderful to hear that. I think with this culmination of my work, I have a good conclusion point to my practicum work. I have seen that project though. Tomorrow I need to help Rose prepare some packets for the participants of the animation "summit". And then it looks like my work for that project is pretty much finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment