Did some more processing of videos today. Trying to polish outr system so that it runs smoothly and we have ample communication. I set up a spreadsheet so that once a video is processed I'll have the title, date of processing, along with columns to check off if the cover is completed, and the cataloging. I need to talk to Sarah about the cataloging process again and take notes. I've got a stack that need to be entered into the catalog and I'm afraid that I'm going to do something wrong.
I also worked on the catalog for the animated videos that needed more information added to the records. This actually seems like it will go fairly quickly. School is starting to become a more pressing matter, and I'm going to have less time to devote to PNCA in the next couple of weeks. I need to talk to Dan about that, actually. I am going to begin working at the reference "desk" starting next week and Dan wants to do some reference training with me. Anyway, trying really hard to stay focused and get all of my work done. March is just a really full, busy month.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment