I've been working away at fixing catalog errors, marking items off my list, and perfecting my video conversion procedure. Apparently, we've got a new computer on its way, so this should go much faster soon. I'm trying to set up a procedure which tracks every step of the process, so that nothing slips through the cracks. So far, we've got quite a rhythm going, so it's going well.
I'm also thinking of conducting some research on student library usage for my research methods class. I am interested in seeing what the students value from the library, and what things they see could be improved. I think it will be a really interesting study.
Tuesday, I'm coming in early to work on reference training so that I can staff the reference desk in the afternoons. It'll be great to get brushed up on the resources of this library.
Class weekend this weekend, so I'm so busy!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment